INDUSTRIAL JOYSTICK WITH PWM OUTPUT
The CDJ PWM Joystick is a single or dual axis joystick to operates in constant current or direct current modes. The joystick will drive up to four proportional valves, solenoids or any inductive or resistive load.
The CDJ PWM software provides programming of PWM frequency, dither and MIN/MAX current values. It is possible to set different parameters for each output channel. Monitoring of each channel is included. A data base of the load parameters, Load Type and Serial Number can be kept for future reference. A simple USB connection from any Windows based computer to the CDJ PWM joystick allows access to the software.
- PWM frequency range is 90 Hz to 4KHz
- Minimum current from 150mA to 320 mA
- Constant Current operation mode
- Supply range 9V to 30V (other available upon request)
- Designed to drive inductive loads (relays, solenoid valves)
- Integrated clamp-diodes limit the output voltage when inductive loads are discharged
- Shorted Circuit Protection
- Over Temperature Protection
- Over Voltage Protection
- RoHS compliant
- AEC qualified